For our second collaborative t-shirt, we sought inspiration from the great state of Maine, our neighbors to the East. During the hunt for what we consider to be the perfect image that represents summer, we found Ethan Eisenhaur. Ethan is a Mainer and like most of his breed, he enjoys the outdoors. So much so that he wanted to share his passion through photography. Ethan can be found sharing epic photos of the outdoors on his Instagram page HERE.
The image we chose to use is of Mt. Abraham in Kingfield, Maine. This eye-catching landscape depicts the perfect summer sunset, with rich captivating colors over a dark chiseled ridgeline. This simple, yet detailed image is an ideal representation of summer. Naturally dubbed “The Sunset T-Shirt.”
With another shirt now completed and for sale on our website, we don't plan on taking a snooze anytime soon. We are already on the hunt for our next design which shows another spectacular angle of northern New England. If anyone is interested in being apart our vision email us at email@example.com for submissions.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton.
- Features an image of Mt. Abraham in Kingfield Maine shot by Ethan Eisenhaur
- Features the Ammonoosuc Goods Logo on the upper back
- Screen Printed in Wells River, Vermont at Green Mountain Monogram
- Printed on Los Angeles Apparel Blanks
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Made in the USA!
*X Large and 2X Large shirts are a 50/50 cotton-poly blend*