For our next seasonal t-shirt, we circled back to the great state of New Hampshire. During the hunt for an image that represents a telltale New England Fall day, we found Aleksandar Petakov’s photography. Aleks is a photographer and filmmaker that currently lives in New Hampshire. He is an avid hiker that recently just completed NH’s 48, 4,000-foot mountains. Aleks can be found sharing incredible photos of New England on his Instagram page HERE.
The image we chose to use for our seasonal t-shirt is of Mt. Carrigain located in Livermore, NH. This magnificent landscape depicts a textbook Fall day in the mountains, with rich captivating foliage, shadowed by the menacing overhanging fog. This perfectly captured image is an ideal representation of New England’s unpredictable weather. With the image in hand, it seemed natural to name it “The Autumn Fog T-Shirt.”
With another shirt now completed and for sale on our website, we don't plan on taking a snooze anytime soon. We are already on the hunt for our next design which shows another spectacular angle of northern New England. If anyone is interested in being apart our vision email us at email@example.com for submissions.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton.
- Features an image of Mt. Carrigain Located in Livermore, NH captured by Aleksandar Petakov
- Features "Ammonoosuc Goods" on the upper back
- Screen Printed in Wells River, Vermont at Green Mountain Monogram
- Printed on Los Angeles Apparel Blanks
- Designed in New Hampshire
- Made in the USA!