Winter in New England, specifically New Hampshire is a time like no other. Weather is unpredictable from snow to ice or high winds. Despite these extremes in weather, the already incredible scenery receives a unique look with a fresh layer of white snow. One such landmark stands above the rest and perfectly represents the diversity of Winter conditions. Mount Washington, home of the world's most erratic weather.
For our winter shirt design, we wanted to do something different that represented this time of year to the fullest. We wanted to do something outside the box. As a result, we have created our best shirt yet in collaboration with @603Stix of Bethlehem, NH. The “White Summit” Long Sleeve T-Shirt shows off the incredible landmark that is Mount Washington on the back with corresponding coordinates. As a reminder, we put the AMC inspired trail sign on the front to display the elevation of the peak.
These long sleeve t-shirts are made of 90/10 ring-spun cotton and polyester for a soft feel. The design is screen printed locally by Green Mountain Monogram and they are built for year-round adventure. As always our products are Made in the USA!
- 90/10 ring-spun cotton and polyester
- Features a design of Mount Washington on the back
- Features "Ammonoosuc Goods" on the upper back
- Screen Printed in Wells River, Vermont at Green Mountain Monogram
- Printed on US Blanks
- Designed in New Hampshire in collaboration with @603Stix
- Made in the USA!
* Unisex sizing - we recommend sizing up *